Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rolling Along..


Bless me father, for I have sinned.   I have not worked on my blog since July.  hehh.

OK.  I am not a religious person.  But that just seemed to fit the mood I got about not working on my blog.

 RRReallyyyy??  We're moving again??


Why the title "Rolling Along"??

I have moved twice since September. Yep.  And it's only the beginning of November!

It all started with my having to go out on partial disability and the fact that insurance companies just don't care.   But that's a very long story that I don't want to go into.

Even sadder, my possessions are still scattered about San Diego County.  Some went to a storage place I had to rent in Carlsbad, some at my family's house in San Diego, and finally, some in my new very old place.

So it really feels like three moves, and still continuing.  But, over time, I will slowly get everything moved and will finally be settled in.  I'm just grateful that my family has had my back since this all started.  Or I should say, when I finally told them that I was looking for another place to live because I had to move out of the place I'd only lived at for a year.  I still hadn't unpacked all the boxes from the previous move for crissakes. 

I didn't want anyone to know that I was worried about having to live in my car... so I just didn't say anything.

Wait.... What??!!  Noooo.. why do you have those boxes???
On top of my chronic health problems, I dislocated some ribs (two separate times-two separate sides of ribcage) during my frantic search for somewhere to live.  After that, I finally did tell my family because I just couldn't take it anymore!!


Eventually, I did find another place to live. Here are some more pictures of Penny and what I think might be going on in her little cat brain now.

this isn't so bad..


heyyyy, not bad at all...





are we there  yet?

are we leaving?
are we staying?
bowl only half full...
mmm
hmmm.. these thingys are familiar..













So cat is settling in to her familiar routine and so am I.  All the other stuff will come together eventually.

My art supplies are here.  My coffee pot is here.  My refrigerator has food in it.  I have a couch/bed to sleep on. And the cat is purring..

Life is not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment