Sunday, May 19, 2013

At this very moment I'm stuck on a train.  There are children behind me that were having a meltdown.  They are a little calmer now but I have earphones stuffed into my ears to drown out any other squeaks and squawks that might emit.  You know how it is with kids, lots of mood swings.

The train departed 2 1/2 hours late from Emeryville in Northern California.  San Diego seems so very far away.  We won't arrive in Los Angeles (most probably) until after our train connection there has long departed.  Since that would be the last train for the evening which would have arrived at our destination in the wee hours of Monday morning, I have lost hope.  And one of the children behind us has started to caterwaul.

I'm going to attempt to sketch and will post here if I don't lose my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment