Sunday, February 10, 2013

And time goes on....

 It's been a long time since I've posted anything.  This past year has been more difficult than usual.

Penny - contemplating keyboard
I moved farther away from my day job in order to save money. Paying less rent is a good thing. The trade off is I've now decreased my available time to do anything else but go to work and come home because my commute is now over two hours each way.  I have started sketching while I'm commuting (train or bus or both) and I'd like to use them for a project perhaps.

I knew it would be tough. I knew that it would take a lot out of me. My health has not been so great either so my energy level has been low.   But, I also knew it was the only way I'd be able to cut back on my living costs enabling me to pay down my debts quicker.  It is a step toward future changes.

At times I feel like I am at a standstill.  And then I realize my mission is to get everything in order so that I can go on to the next phase of my life, restructure how I live, and get painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment