Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy cats and cats galore


Mr. Smokey T. Cat

I love this weather!  The rain and gray skies make me miss Amsterdam even more. 

Works in progress and works completed -
I finished the changes to the painting of my sister's cat.. She had requested that his whiskers be extended and that they droop down farther.

So, now he looks even more sour, if that is at all possible. : )
  








Miss Penny's portrait is in progress.  We are discussing some details and contemplating if the hand-painted frame should also be included.

In the meantime, I'm gathering some pet portrait examples to add to my Etsy shop for custom portrait requests!! Please check back with my Etsy shop as they will be up within the week. 

You'll be able to request custom portraits of your favorite pets! And, as always, please feel free to use the Alchemy feature in my Etsy shop to request any other custom art.
I've also been working on these other paintings to celebrate Día de los Muertos~! 

Thanks to a fellow Etsyian for including me in another treasury, this one for Happy Cats.  I was delighted to see so much art that made me smile, and so glad that I was included.  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cbb7f83dad56d910f4ed3fa/happy-cats

And last, but certainly not least - some great art at Copro Nason Gallery in Santa Monica:  Ausgang's wonderfully bizarre and mesmerizing cats, Nouar's very tasty and gleefully disturbing art, and an awesome collection of artists in the Bon A Petit group exhibition.  Amazing art and artists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment