Sunday, November 2, 2014

Zombies, Fun With Makeup... rrrrrghgg

Halloween.... how to get back into the swing of things


I have had mixed feeling toward Halloween for the last 25 years.  This year I've put all the bad memories of the day behind me and will look forward to every day as a new beginning. The best way to do that, for me to let go of  bad memories?  Un-die and live again by becoming a zombie!! 

With the help of YouTube, my love of the Walking Dead (books and TV show) and all things zombie, I tried my hand at some zombie makeup.  I had a blast!  

I started out with my arm.  Using putty wax, color makeup stacks, two types of fake blood, regular and coagulated, and a couple of tea bags I had fun destroying my arms and face.  

Then with some other zombies, I went to lunch.  It was hilarious since three of us are vegetarian.  I got the Indian curry veggie special.  yummm.  It was deeeeelishouuus.

More creative things to come! Check out my Etsy shop for zombie art and other paintings and be sure to sign up to follow my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment